Zamak 2 / Zinc Alloy 2 / ZL 2 / ZL0430 / ZnAl4Cu3 (EN1774 Standard Ingot)
Zinc alloy 2 has the same composition as zamak 3 with the addition of 3% copper in order to increase strength by 20%, which also increases the price. ZL0430 has the greatest strength out of all the zamak alloys. Over time it retains its strength and hardness better than the other alloys; however, it becomes more brittle, shrinks, and less elastic.
ZL 2 is also known as Kirksite when gravity cast for use as a die. It was originally designed for low volume sheet metal dies. It later gained popularity for making short run injection molding dies. It is also less commonly used for non-sparking tools and mandrels for metal spinning.
ZL 2 is the highest strength and hardness of the Zamak family. This alloy has excellent casting characteristics including:
• A higher creep performance than other Zamak alloys
• Excellent damping capacity and vibration attenuation in comparison to aluminum die cast alloys
• High strength and hardness levels after long-term aging
Product of Origin : Turkey (Our Production)
Min Order : 5tons (FOB 25 tons / EXW 5 – 25 tons)
20 DC Container : 25 tons
Delivery Time : 3 – 7 days after full payment
Factory Location : Kocaeli / Turkey
Loading Ports : Port of Evyap – Yilport – DP World
Payment Term : 100% TT ( 30% deposit + 70% before loading )
LME Price will be confirmed after the deposit payment has been confirmed.
For lme official closing price quotation , must be send information until 2 hours ago before closing
- Customer pay deposit
- We produce order in our factory
- Customer quote LME price until loading
- We prepare final invoice
- Customer pay balance amount.
- Customer shipping agency pick up from our factory. (for EXW)