Mil-Spec Zinc Alloy A-18001K
MIL-A-18001K specification covers the requirements for zinc anodes (galvanic protectors) in the form of plates, slabs, discs and rods for corrosion protection (cathodic protection) of metals and alloys. It also includes features of anode design and fabrication such as cast-in cores for mounting purposes.
Mil-Spec zinc typical uses in seawater or saline mud:
• Hulls of ships, barges, boats and tugs
• Ballast tanks of tankers, ore carriers and freighters
• Piers and Pilings
• Heat Exchangers
Product of Origin : Turkey (Our Production)
Min Order : 5tons (FOB 25 tons / EXW 5 – 25 tons)
20 DC Container : 25 tons
Delivery Time : 3 – 7 days after full payment
Factory Location : Kocaeli / Turkey
Loading Ports : Port of Evyap – Yilport – DP World
Payment Term : 100% TT ( 30% deposit + 70% before loading )
LME Price will be confirmed after the deposit payment has been confirmed.
For lme official closing price quotation , must be send information until 2 hours ago before closing
- Customer pay deposit
- We produce order in our factory
- Customer quote LME price until loading
- We prepare final invoice
- Customer pay balance amount.
- Customer shipping agency pick up from our factory. (for EXW)