Zamak 3 / Zinc Alloy 3 / ZL 3 / ZL0400 / ZnAl4 (EN1774 Standard Ingot)
Zamak 3 is the de facto standard for the zamak series of zinc alloys; all other zinc alloys are compared to this. Zamak 3 has the base composition for the zamak alloys (96% zinc, 4% aluminium). It has excellent castability and long term dimensional stability.
Zamak 3 also offers excellent finishing characteristics for plating, painting and chromate treatments. It is the “standard” by which other zinc alloys are rated in terms of die casting
• Excellent balance of desirable physical and mechanical properties
• Superb castability and long-term dimensional stability
• Excellent finishing characteristics for plating, painting, and chromate treatments
• Excellent damping capacity and vibration attenuation in comparison to aluminum die cast alloys
Product of Origin : Turkey (Our Production)
Min Order : 5tons (FOB 25 tons / EXW 5 – 25 tons)
20 DC Container : 25 tons
Delivery Time : 3 – 7 days after full payment
Factory Location : Kocaeli / Turkey
Loading Ports : Port of Evyap – Yilport – DP World
Payment Term : 100% TT ( 30% deposit + 70% before loading )
LME Price will be confirmed after the deposit payment has been confirmed.
For lme official closing price quotation , must be send information until 2 hours ago before closing
- Customer pay deposit
- We produce order in our factory
- Customer quote LME price until loading
- We prepare final invoice
- Customer pay balance amount.
- Customer shipping agency pick up from our factory. (for EXW)